Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wouldnt put Asante in top 5 actually. Im a huge fan but listen

1. He started the season as the #2 corner behind Hobbs..so a little less than half the season he was the right CB against #2 WRs. He got moved to the left side and got more picks and played extremely well

^that tells me he hasnt done it for long

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris McAlister
3. Terrence Newman
4. Rashean Mathis
5. Asamugha/Clements

i think Samuel is still top 10 but more towards 8-10
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:33 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

1.Champ Bailey
2.Chris McAllister
3.Lito Sheppard
4.Rasheen Mathis
5.Asomugha

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In no particular order

Charles Tillman
Nathan Vasher
Ricky Manning JR
Corey Webster (thanks for the Giants game big guy)
Corey Grahm (sp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:43 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
In no particular order

Charles Tillman
Nathan Vasher
Ricky Manning JR
Corey Webster (thanks for the Giants game big guy)
Corey Grahm (sp)
Charles Tillman is one of my favorite corners, he is in my top 10.

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris McAllister
3. Rashean Mathis
4. Nnamdi Asomugha
5. Terrance Newman

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IN ORDER:
Champ
Mathis
Chris McAlister
Asomugha
Tillman
Samuel
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

no way and Tillman-Asomugha or Samuel better than Newman.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Hall is a terrible tackler. I like corners that can play both the run and pass.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
Hall is a terrible tackler. I like corners that can play both the run and pass.
Sheldon Brown, the best tackling corner in the NFL. Also good cover man

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-25-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyNMz_LxEoA
Old 05-25-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
The late 80's/90's were so great.

1. Champ
2. McAlister
3. Mathis
4. Asomugha
5 - 10 in no order
Nate Clements
Sheldon Brown
Asante Samuel
Terrence Newman
Al Harris
Pacman

A healthy Ken Lucas or Leigh Bodden probably would have made the list. Trufant and Tillman were close.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
By "gets beat all the time" do you mean "got beat alot during the 2nd half of last year because his 2 pro bowl DEs hardly played." Or do you mean "got beat alot during the 2nd half of the season, and because thats the only thing I can remember, he isnt top10?"
Or did you mean gets outrun by Hines Ward

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Or did you mean gets outrun by Hines Ward
With only 1 shoe.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the fascination with these CB threads? It seems like one pops up every two weeks, minimum. I don't understand it.
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
What is the fascination with these CB threads? It seems like one pops up every two weeks, minimum. I don't understand it.
Especially since the positions is inherently subjective.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Sheldon Brown, the best tackling corner in the NFL. Also good cover man
sheldon is NOT the best tackling corner..

that would be Champ Bailey and Antoine Winfield.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While not the best Surtain plays the run pretty good.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
sheldon is NOT the best tackling corner..

that would be Champ Bailey and Antoine Winfield.
The best blitzer is Ronde Barber(HOMER ALERT!)
Old 05-25-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
While not the best Surtain plays the run pretty good.
Eh, it's really nothing above average, one of the reasons he is gone because Saban wanted CBs who are very physical in run support, same reason why Madison is gone.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
By "gets beat all the time" do you mean "got beat alot during the 2nd half of last year because his 2 pro bowl DEs hardly played." Or do you mean "got beat alot during the 2nd half of the season, and because thats the only thing I can remember, he isnt top10?"
Says the Atlanta Falcons fan with the name Deangelo Hall represented in his user name? Honestly Im not even gonna argue with you, whatever I say it wont matter.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to turn into homer fest so fast, just wait. But heres mine:

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris McAlister
3. Terrence Newman
4. Lito Sheppard
5. Asomugha
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This is going to turn into homer fest so fast, just wait. But heres mine:

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris McAlister
3. Terrence Newman
4. Lito Sheppard
5. Asomugha
rashean mathis > asomugha and sheppard.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
The late 80's/90's were so great.

1. Champ
2. McAlister
3. Mathis
4. Asomugha
5 - 10 in no order
Nate Clements
Sheldon Brown
Asante Samuel
Terrence Newman
Al Harris
Pacman

A healthy Ken Lucas or Leigh Bodden probably would have made the list. Trufant and Tillman were close.
I wouldn't put Sheldon on the list before Lito, I would've at this time last year, but Lito played better in both covering and making plays than Sheldon did (The int vs Dallas and Carolina to lock up both victories), who knows, maybe after this year it will be Sheldon again, but I think Lito has solidified the fact that he is the better of the 2 for the time being.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Al Harris=Best man to man corner in the league.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Al Harris=Best man to man corner in the league.
champ bailey says hello.