Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who would win in a Fight?

VS

Yes, Im very bored.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Skeletor would beat them both.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

actually, Galvatron was more badass than Megatron

Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
I'm pretty sure Skeletor would beat them both.

Wasn't he and Heman closest homosexuals?
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Megatron!

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncle Sam would whoop both of em

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Optimus Prime would dominate anyone:

Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Uncle Sam would whoop both of em

Omega Red would whoop his ass

But Captain America would save the day

D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
actually, Galvatron was more badass than Megatron

Nah... Cy-kill from the Gobots would own both of them.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron would definately win.

Anyone else can't wait for the transformers movie to come out?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Ive got it, the man no one wants to F with...

Unicron owns all...
Old 11-22-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

No no no no no no.... It's Tranzor Z!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

holy crap, when I searched for a picture of Unicron, I found this one website dedicated to Transformers. Apparently, theres weirdos out there 40+ years old that buy the old toys and play with them, and buy and watch all the old episodes...they like worship Transformers.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the show growing up, but wouldnt it be spooky seeing an adult play with the old toys?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
holy crap, when I searched for a picture of Unicron, I found this one website dedicated to Transformers. Apparently, theres weirdos out there 40+ years old that buy the old toys and play with them, and buy and watch all the old episodes...they like worship Transformers.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the show growing up, but wouldnt it be spooky seeing an adult play with the old toys?
Unless you're playing with them with your significant other, then probably.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yea that would be kinda weird, but for a 17 year old not at all.

Seriously, Transformers the movie is my favorite movie ever.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-22-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you are crazy. Apocalypse would wreck Megatron, then he would piss on his scraps, and after they rusted, he would ball them up into little rusty pee metal balls and hurl them into the stratosphere.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

I have it on VHS!!!! I got it when I was like 13 from a video store going out of business, and never got rid of it, lol. I love that movie, lol.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you are crazy. Apocalypse would wreck Megatron, then he would piss on his scraps, and after they rusted, he would ball them up into little rusty pee metal balls and hurl them into the stratosphere.
He'd be no match for the mentally unstable Galvatron

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDI3Nbldj...elated&search=
Old 11-22-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

I have it on VHS!!!! I got it when I was like 13 from a video store going out of business, and never got rid of it, lol. I love that movie, lol.
Me too, lol, my parents ordered it from Canada when I was 10. I wanted to watch it last night, but watched accepted instead.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-22-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

lol, Im looking at youtube clips of transformers episodes, lol.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

No one is a match for Rodimus Prime.

"You've got the touch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJZLePck5k

<njx9> <3 dg