Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Why your football team sucks

http://www.superawesomewow.com/ReDes...000.php?idx=71

Its old, like from last year, but still a pretty funny article.

Last edited by BlindSite : 05-26-2007 at 01:37 AM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh, that is from last year...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, I said that...

Old 05-26-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know, I just don't get the relevance.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Just lock if you want to, you're a mod.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude whats the point in having a year old article? I probably would have liked this thread, a year ago
Old 05-26-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I am trying to think if we've discussed this article last year, but I cannot remember. I could lock it, by it's the slow time of the year, so might as well mock what was right/wrong about the criticisms. There is nothing else to talk about. I would rather examine this, rather than debating "top-5 at *postion*" again, I guess.

(By the way, it is really hard to type right now. It is late, I should be in bed, and my head hurts.)

Last edited by Shiver : 05-26-2007 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
dude whats the point in having a year old article? I probably would have liked this thread, a year ago
Eli Burress is a great name.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

This line for the 49ers makes me laugh:

"I can’t name one Niners player other than Alex Smith and Vernon Davis and that’s because those were the most recent first round picks. Do they even have a running back or did they completely do away with their running game so they can get another #1 overall draft pick? "

lol... my how things change...
Old 05-26-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Bucs are playing this season differently than other teams, opting for quantity over quality. They seem to think if they get enough mediocre players, it’ll be like having one good player. The Bucs don’t realized that it doesn’t matter if you put Chris Simms, Tim Rattay and Jay Fielder together, you’re not going to get Johnny Unitas."

Ehh.. Awfully reminiscent of this offseason.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 04:46 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heh the Titans one made me laugh too. Plus I don't recall Henry ever asking to be traded *shrug*
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
so I hope you like an untested rookie taken 118th overall in the draft.
We do, thanks for asking!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:42 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

"Washington Redskins:
I don’t know if the Daniel Synder and the Redskins are trying to pull off some Bill Veeck/Eddie Gadel stunt, but it’s not funny and will cost them numerous games. I’m talking about, of course, bringing in an all-midget cast of wide receivers. With the majority of the receiving core under 6 feet; Daniel Synder obviously thought bringing the Lollipop Guild would boost morale. Now, I am all for midgets, they make anything instantly 3 feet funnier, but to have them line up against normal sized football players is just cruel."

...That's the best he could come up with? Our short receivers? I thought there were worse things in our organization XD
Old 05-26-2007, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well then let's update it, why will your team SUCK next year... this should be good, like an anti-homer fest :P.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one they have...

Quote:
Miami Dolphins:
Nick Saban has thus far proven to be a good coach and they finally have a decent QB at the helm in Daunte Culpepper, but he will also be their undoing because if you think he got in trouble with strippers from Minnesota? Miami has infinitely hotter women, so once Culpepper gets arrested for soliciting a prostitute, the fate of the Dolphins will rest on Joey Harrington, but look at it this way, at least the Dolphins will get a high draft pick.
What really happened...

Quote:
Miami Dolphins:
Nick Saban has thus far proven to be a good coach and they finally have a decent QB at the helm in Daunte Culpepper, but he will also be their undoing because if you think he got injured Minnesota? Miami has infinitely worse lineman, so once Culpepper gets injured for getting sacked, the fate of the Dolphins will rest on Joey Harrington, but look at it this way, at least the Dolphins will get a high draft pick.
WOW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

indeed scarily similar.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland Raiders:
The Oakland Raiders are really preparing for the worst this season and not really trying to do anything to make things better. This is evident by their quarterback position; they signed two back-up quarterbacks, but have yet to sign a starter. Obviously they can't think Aaron Brooks can start in this league anymore and didn't make things any better by signing Jeff George. I'll state that again: they signed Jeff George. Are you kidding me? I thought he was dead. I'd rather have Todd Marinovich as my quarterback than Jeff George. However, George does fit the Raiders team, a has-been lunatic with marginal talent. But that's ok because their defense is terrible and you know what they say, offense loses games, defense loses games by wide margins.

Eh, that is probably right except for the part of our defense sucking.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
You are in no position to state the importance of any thread.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

right about to say that myself.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
You are in no position to state the importance of any thread.
how's that? his threads are always very relevant and useful...
if relevant and useful means stupid and annoying, of course

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-26-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

how do you make your posts invisible?
Old 05-26-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
how do you make your posts invisible?
ah, my favorite passtime. Basically you put the color on white... which is done by [ color=white] and then when you're done posting the white text just put [/color] and tadaaa you've go yourself invisible text.

like so, see, it's super useful and people won't see it unless they highlight your post or quote you

Hope it helps you out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-26-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Size 0 was so much cooler than the white font.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Size 0 was so much cooler than the white font.
I agree.. NOT
Old 05-26-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the lions one is funny. it just makes fun of them taking the recievers and look, now the have another top five at WR