Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin Harrison has to be the best. He's consistant, and he has everything you'd ever want in a receiver. Some will say he benefits from having the best QB in the league, but I think he's still the best. He always seems to be open.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Marvin Harrison has to be the best. He's consistant, and he has everything you'd ever want in a receiver. Some will say he benefits from having the best QB in the league, but I think he's still the best. He always seems to be open.
You would too with Dallas Clark Stokley (Yes I am aware hes not on the team now, but when he was) and Reggie Wayne :)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
My Top 50(Including TE's)

50 Keyshawn Johnson
He's retired. So it's your top 49.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
My Top 50(Including TE's)

1 Steve Smith
2 Chad Johnson
3 Torry Holt
4 Marvin Harrison
5 Larry Fitzgerald
6 Anquan Boldin
7 TO
8 Reggie Wayne
9 Randy Moss
10 Roy Williams
11 Donald Driver
12 Andre Johnson
13 Santana Moss
14 Lee Evans
15 Hines Ward
16 Lavarneus Coles
17 Javon Walker
18 Marques Colston
19 Calvin Johnson
20 TJ Houshmanzadez
21 Braylon Edwards
22 Isaac Bruce
23 Antonio Gates
24 Plaxico Buress
25 Donte Stallworth
26 Mike Furrey
27 Deon Branch
28 Terry Glenn
29 Darrell Jackson
30 Tony Gonzalez
31 Mark Clayton
32 Joey Galloway
33 Mushin Muhammad
34 Todd Heap
35 Antonio Bryant
36 Kellen Winslow
37 Reggie Brown
38 Chris Chambers
39 Reche Caldwell
40 Jerrico Cotchrey
41 Bernard Berrien
42 Chris Cooley
43 Jeremy Shockey
44 Vernon Davis
45 Drew Bennett
46 Derrick Mason
47 Santonio Holmes
48 Eddie Kennison
49 Greg Jennings
50 Keyshawn Johnson
wow the ravens have some weapons

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably Steve Smith. He's done more with less than those other guys. (no carson palmer, peyton manning, etc. throwing at him...not much of a running game either, or a good #2 WR for that matter)
Old 05-28-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
wow the ravens have some weapons
it was rough, I realized how high i put clayton, but I think he'll do real good this year

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was rough, I realized how high i put clayton, but I think he'll do real good this year
I thought Greg Jennings was a little low, and no Witten or LJ, they are certainly both better than Vernon Davis.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Color me suprised at the lack of love for Andre Johnson.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Color me suprised at the lack of love for Andre Johnson.
my favorite WR :) him and Q
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote