Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Well.... at leased you rid of the beard now..
He's still a POS.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
**** you Wayne Gandy. You sir, are a coward.
How's that trade working out for you? :)
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
You win this round Nawleans, you win this round.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Oakland Raiders - This is easy, Alvis Whitted. He's an absolutely horrible WR who was starting over the very good Ronald Curry last year. I don't know if he was dating Art Shell's daughter or what the story was, but he had to be the worst "starting 2" WR in the entire league last season and has no business being on the field. Hopefully Kiffin realizes what a colossal piece of crap he is and he ends up about 5th or 6th on the depth chart or gets cut.
what he said.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pac Man. Lamont is bad, but I really hate seeing a great talent pissed to waist.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dante Wesley makes my blood boil.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have a list. Victor Hobson used to be pretty high, as was Robertson, but now it is between Kimo and McCareins. Thank god Kevan Barlow left, because he used to be #1 on my list which is hard to be when the Jets have McCareins and Kimo.I hate going to games and when McCareins catches the ball, they call him "spiderman". It was a frickin easy catch, he isn't spiderman! Kimo, I think opposing teams averaged something like 6 ypc running to his side. If we had a decent RE, our D-Line may just be able to stop the run.

So in the end
1. Justin "Spiderman" McCareins
2. Kimo vonidchebetterbecut
3. Robertson (but he is going towards the good side)
4. Hobson (who will be gone after this year with David Harris coming in)

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Davis is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop on anything other than special teams.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Lol I remember the story about when Payton first arrived he was looking around the locker room and saw a big reclining chair in front of Gandy's locker and he told the security people to get it out of there, or he'd throw it out.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
You win this round Nawleans, you win this round.
I don't know. He was actually pretty good for the first 6 games. Then was just terrible, but those 6 good games are probaly worth more than that 7th round pick.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that Brian Russell is gone I have no idea who I hate the most...

The one I yell at most is Charlie Frye along with the o-line.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Lol I remember the story about when Payton first arrived he was looking around the locker room and saw a big reclining chair in front of Gandy's locker and he told the security people to get it out of there, or he'd throw it out.
Wow, I never heard that story. That is hilarious and just makes me love Payton even more.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Instead of throwing out the obvious name in Fred Thomas (which just so happens to be my #1 answer, anyway), I'm going to go with Brian Young. Don't get me wrong, he's a very hard working, blue collar guy with a nonstop motor and I love having him on the team... but let's not kid ourselves, he's only a mediocre starter at best. I'd go so far as to say that a good upgrade over Young would make our defense much, much, much better.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

I will go with Dwan Edwards. If you don't know who he is, he is a defensive lineman that was drafted out of Oregon State in 2004 I believe. He was supposedly a pretty good prospect, as we used our 1st pick, which was in the top 50, on him. He has done nothing since he has come to Baltimore. He has 0 games started and rarely even gets to see the field. We moved him from defensive tackle to 3-4 defensive end and that did nothing for him. As a prospect he looked great. 6'3", 315 pounds, and from what I had read he had the frame to get bigger. Also saw that he had a great work ethic at Oregon State. Anyway, he's been a massive dissapointment and is my least favorite Raven.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really, really do not like Manuel. He is a horrible safety, and the Packers would be better off without him.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably going to be Tim Carter but we'll see what happens.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since Ahmad Carrol left I'd have to say Robert Ferguson.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Before this year I would say hands down, Donnie Edwards...but he's gone now...

I like most of the Chargers, I guess if I had to pick one I don't like, it would be Bwaoh Jue, just because I don't think he is as good a player as he should be, for some of the responsibilities he could potentiall have, if he starts at safety.

Personality wise though, I don't have a problem with any of the Chargers, and actually I like the whole roster pretty well....

Edwards hands down would have won though if he were still here....
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Before this year I would say hands down, Donnie Edwards...but he's gone now...

I like most of the Chargers, I guess if I had to pick one I don't like, it would be Bwaoh Jue, just because I don't think he is as good a player as he should be, for some of the responsibilities he could potentiall have, if he starts at safety.

Personality wise though, I don't have a problem with any of the Chargers, and actually I like the whole roster pretty well....

Edwards hands down would have won though if he were still here....
I hated Jue when he was a Packer.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
I hated Jue when he was a Packer.
Yeah...to be honest I have nothing against him as a person, he's not making headlines doing bad things or anythign like some ex-Chargers (Kiel), but as far as a player, he is at times asked to do more then he is capable of i feel.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for productivity, it's probably Tim Anderson. But he's a really good guy and runs a pizza place in the area.
Can't think of anyone that would be hated too much with Willis gone.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
CrackerJack465
Rookie

CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.

William Joseph

Such a waste.

Will Demps a close #2
Old 05-28-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
He's still a POS.
kyle Orton > Marcus Spears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Keith Davis is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop on anything other than special teams.
I like Killer Keith...The guy can hit...Covering is overrated(Coming from a huge Roy Williams Fan)
Old 05-28-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert Gardner was cut, so I might have to look at Raheem Brock as my least favorite starter. He was so good as a run-down DE, pass-down DT but as a full-time UT? Blech.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote