Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oliver Ross because he's worthless.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Falcons fan-Roddy White, from holding out to his 3+ dropped TD passes. He makes me so made we used that 1st round pick.

As a Seahawks- Grant Wistrom, wasted money and thanks to him we had to waste money on Kerney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Artis Hicks

Williamson pisses me off pretty bad too, but I don't hate him just yet.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

Green Bay Packers- Robert Ferguson

Everyone keeps thinking he's going to break out and all he does is play without emotion... lately he can't find the field because of injury
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
WooWoo21
Rookie

WooWoo21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There are four players on the Bills who drive me crazy, and all for different reasons.

Josh Reed-Drops the ball at the most key times.
Tim Anderson-Has no business in the NFL.
Kevin Everett-Hard to tell if he has potential because he hasnt shown a thing.

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.
WooWoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a huge fan of Artrell Hawkins who started at FS safety last season, he is more of a depth guy then a starter. Hopefully Eugene Wilson comes back healthy and Hawkins plays STs and is a backup.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
He takes horrible angles when tackling and he sucks in coverage. Plus, his hair makes me want to jam sharpened pencils in my eyes.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWoo21 View Post
There are four players on the Bills who drive me crazy, and all for different reasons.

Josh Reed-Drops the ball at the most key times.
Tim Anderson-Has no business in the NFL.
Kevin Everett-Hard to tell if he has potential because he hasnt shown a thing.
Reed had a better year. Price was more of a problem last year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

marquand manual and robert ferguson

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
Because he is a terrible player. He is always totally lost on the field in coverage and run support. He was once tricked by a pump fake, by a wide receiver, past the line of scrimmage, and that's no joke. How he has managed to start this long is still one of the world's greatest mysteries.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Kwame Harris, he's useless.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Hartwig and formerly chris weinke.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Eagles- McNabb..

Don't get me wrong, I like him, theres not many ppl I dont like Mat McCoy and McNabb are the only 2 i dislike a bit.. and Jevon Kearse..

McNabb.. just pisses me off with terrible desicions..

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RW McQuarters- the guy sucks and I am sick of him letting up a big play and then looking at his stupid face with a stupid ass band-aid on it for no reason and hair thats down to his ass.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Packers...

Probably Bubba Franks just because he played so poorly last year.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Packers...

Probably Bubba Franks just because he played so poorly last year.
I've always liked him because of his name. I felt bad last year when Dawkins accidentally uber-pwned him in the head.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I've always liked him because of his name. I felt bad last year when Dawkins accidentally uber-pwned him in the head.
He used to be so consistent and a solid all-around player. Last year he just seemed to fall apart and hehad some truly terrible games.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
He used to be so consistent and a solid all-around player. Last year he just seemed to fall apart and hehad some truly terrible games.
He went from being a sure thing in the red zone to having stones for hands. Hopefully he returns to his old form, but that's a lot to ask so i doubt it.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Because he is a terrible player. He is always totally lost on the field in coverage and run support. He was once tricked by a pump fake, by a wide receiver, past the line of scrimmage, and that's no joke. How he has managed to start this long is still one of the world's greatest mysteries.
yup...it was 3rd and 26 (something like that) and Lamont Thompson bit on a 10 yard hitch and go...i have no idea where the though process was there...yet I continue to wonder that continually on Lamont Thompson
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pat McQuistan. I mean look at him. I won't tolerate ugliness on the cowboys.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Seahawks....

EASILY Kelly Burndon.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ferguson, I'm glad I have some packer support on this one cuz hopefully he gets cut this year.

I've always hated him because he sucks and has no potential to get any better but now he's injury prone and old too. He always seems to barely make the cut though because he seems to be better than the rest of the guys fighting for the #4 WR spot but unlike most of them he doesn't have any potential and cost us a pretty high draft pick and a decent sized contract.

It used to be KGB for me but I'm alright with him now because he is great at the minimized role he plays and the big contract we gave him was the fault of our ****** GM that got fired (Sherman).

Then of course there was Carroll who was #1 #2 and #3 up until he finally got cut.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

funny thing is... if i dont like a player on my team... he tends to be let go.

Rob Petitti...cut
Al Johnson... left via FA.
Skyler Green... cut

those are some of the more recent but, it has been that way forever...for some strange reason.

As of right now... my least favorite player is... ha, i cant pick one... honestly this is the happiest I've been with the boys ever... I cant find a player that i dont like.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Pat McQuistan. I mean look at him. I won't tolerate ugliness on the cowboys.

WTF are you talking about? Your just jealous... HE IS GORGEOUS!

For shame... O' Doyle Rules!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
RW McQuarters- the guy sucks and I am sick of him letting up a big play and then looking at his stupid face with a stupid ass band-aid on it for no reason and hair thats down to his ass.
I feel your pain on that one. I hated RScrub on the Bears.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote