Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Eagles- McNabb..

Don't get me wrong, I like him, theres not many ppl I dont like Mat McCoy and McNabb are the only 2 i dislike a bit.. and Jevon Kearse..

McNabb.. just pisses me off with terrible desicions..
So you dislike 2 Pro Bowl performers? Makes a lot of sense.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Oakland Raiders - This is easy, Alvis Whitted. He's an absolutely horrible WR who was starting over the very good Ronald Curry last year. I don't know if he was dating Art Shell's daughter or what the story was, but he had to be the worst "starting 2" WR in the entire league last season and has no business being on the field. Hopefully Kiffin realizes what a colossal piece of crap he is and he ends up about 5th or 6th on the depth chart or gets cut.
Yeah... I feel the same. I know it's not his fault for being put in that position, but I don't care. I have come to loathe him just because he kept our real WRs off the field.

I also have a hard time liking Adam Treu, Barry Sims and Courtney Anderson. Anderson... and Randal Williams... Ugh!!! My #1 (a and b) used to be Derrick Gibson and Randy Moss but they're gone so these guys take their place. The TEs and Whitted being the main culprits.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.
I like LaMont Thompson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Gilbert Gardner was cut, so I might have to look at Raheem Brock as my least favorite starter. He was so good as a run-down DE, pass-down DT but as a full-time UT? Blech.
I would agree, but I can't fault Brock for being put into a role which the coaching staff should've known he had little chance to succeed in. He doesn't have the bulk of a DT plain and simple. Which is why, since Gardner is gone, my vote has to go to Rob Morris. He's slow, can't cover, and can't hit. He has a great skillset for a spectator, but he's being paid to play LB in the NFL. Clearly he is the only Colts' 1st round bust of the Polian era.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
RJS113
Rookie

RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year my answer would have been McFarland and Walker for the Bucs. Now I'd have to go with Ellis Wyms and Jeremy Stevens.
RJS113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
funny thing is... if i dont like a player on my team... he tends to be let go.

Rob Petitti...cut
Al Johnson... left via FA.
Skyler Green... cut

those are some of the more recent but, it has been that way forever...for some strange reason.

As of right now... my least favorite player is... ha, i cant pick one... honestly this is the happiest I've been with the boys ever... I cant find a player that i dont like.
C'mon moth, do you like Keith Davis? He's a joke. Don't you remember him saying that with him starting we won a lot more games than with Watkins? He really thnks he's good, but he's good only on special teams, he was probably the worst starting FS last year. Now we have 5 safeties, I hope Davis will be the one to be cut in July.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you asked me this a month or so ago I would have said Juran Bolden, now I don't really dislike anyone.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
C'mon moth, do you like Keith Davis? He's a joke. Don't you remember him saying that with him starting we won a lot more games than with Watkins? He really thnks he's good, but he's good only on special teams, he was probably the worst starting FS last year. Now we have 5 safeties, I hope Davis will be the one to be cut in July.
I was always rooting for Keith... yeah, i dont want him playing any safety...ever...ha. but, i loved his ST ability...can't say i dislike the guy. I honestly dont have a problem with any guy on our team... this is a surprise even to me. All the guys I disliked are gone...

This being said, I dont think he'll make the team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman Jones can dissapear into oblivion for all i care
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

They used to be on our team, Charles Rogers and Mike Williams
Old 05-29-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one of our last 2 first rounders, Ted Ginn or Jason Allen. I lean toward Allen because at least Ginn can return kicks, and there wasn't anyone I really wanted that bad (other than Quinn) that was there, I'd love to have Cromartie or Manny Lawson on the team instead of Allen.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marquand Manuel, Robert Ferguson, Bubba Franks (for lack of production IF he plays good I will have no problem with him again)

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Everett - He has not done anything since he's been here. http://www.buffalobills.com/team/pla...ayer_id=122601
Tim Anderson - Not really sure why he is playing.
Darwin Walker - He's not exactly a fan favorite right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kwame Harris

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was Steve McNair, but now its Willis McGahee.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
I will go with Dwan Edwards. If you don't know who he is, he is a defensive lineman that was drafted out of Oregon State in 2004 I believe. He was supposedly a pretty good prospect, as we used our 1st pick, which was in the top 50, on him. He has done nothing since he has come to Baltimore. He has 0 games started and rarely even gets to see the field. We moved him from defensive tackle to 3-4 defensive end and that did nothing for him. As a prospect he looked great. 6'3", 315 pounds, and from what I had read he had the frame to get bigger. Also saw that he had a great work ethic at Oregon State. Anyway, he's been a massive dissapointment and is my least favorite Raven.
i would have to agree with you on this
some others:
Clarence Moore and Keydrick Vincent

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick someone who has played right guard or tackle on the Vikings and you have my least favorite player.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers:

Not many guys to complain about, though I think...

Kendall Simmons - Not strong enough to hold up against DT's, quick but often whiffs on taking out a LB/DB.

Cedrick Wilson - He underplayed his talent, he's a quick/solid slot guy who was thrown in as a #2. He more often complained about DPI and quit on the ball. If he has a solid season I'll change my tune. He is great for the slot when he's trying, but he gave up way to easily last year. I'm still miffed about that bad call during the Oakland game. He had a 20yd Reception and it was overturned on replay, it clearly showed he caught the ball.

Travis Kirschke - He whines a lot about back problems, has 10+ years in and isn't anything special as a backup.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I would agree, but I can't fault Brock for being put into a role which the coaching staff should've known he had little chance to succeed in. He doesn't have the bulk of a DT plain and simple. Which is why, since Gardner is gone, my vote has to go to Rob Morris. He's slow, can't cover, and can't hit. He has a great skillset for a spectator, but he's being paid to play LB in the NFL. Clearly he is the only Colts' 1st round bust of the Polian era.
Yes, Morris hasn't turned out to be as good as what he was suppose to be, but don't forget that he replaced Gilbert on SLB and helped us win a Champioship.

He's acctually viewed as an overachiever now.

I'll have to go with Corey Simon right now, before he's cut. He had a pretty good 1st year with us, but it went downhill from there.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT for the Titans

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Anderson
Chris Kelsay
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you would have asked me before the draft, Daunte Culpepper was most definitely my answer but now that we've drafted ted ginn, he easily gets my vote.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BengalsPwn
Veteran

BengalsPwn needs more cowbell.

Has to be Justin Smith. Why the hell did we franchise his sorry azz. He is just an overpaid run stuffer and #4 overall pick who can't get a sack unless the coverage holds up for say 12 sec's and the QB rolls his way.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.
BengalsPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough, Emmons and Tim Carter are gone. I guess Grey Ruegamer, I think we could have had a better back up then him.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't severely dislike any current Eagles players. I guess I'm still a little frustrated that Javon Kearse hasn't lived up to the huge contract the Eagles gave him in 2004...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Ben Taylor-lousy piece of crap.
LOL

As a Browns fan, I can totally relate. He's bad.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote