Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
You guys can say whatever you want about him. But where Im from actions speak louder than words. I gave an actual stat that shows his actions, and as of now Im right until someone shows me why his 8 TD's given up make him good in coverage? #1 WR's? Im pretty sure not a single safety last year was asked to match up man on man with a #1 WR, maybe help situations, but dont even give me that bull.
That is probably one of the worst choices of cliches I've seen in a while. "Actions speak louder than words" absolutely does not fit into the context that you tried to bring it into, yet you did the very best you could to cram it in there in the opening that just wouldn't fit.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Taylor missed so many tackles last year and his worst missing tackle game was agianst the Rams, he gave up 2 tds and a overtime TD by misssing tackles, and his coverge just sucks

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
That is probably one of the worst choices of cliches I've seen in a while. "Actions speak louder than words" absolutely does not fit into the context that you tried to bring it into, yet you did the very best you could to cram it in there in the opening that just wouldn't fit.
Mmmmm Kayy Mr. Mackey. What is it that you cant understand? When a player gives up that many TD's Mmmm kay, it means he cant cover the person he is supposed to Mmmm Kay. Either way you cut it, the REAL top 5 safeties in the league are worlds better in coverage than this overrated cancer mmmm kay?

Is he a good talent? Of course. Is he top 5 and maybe even top 10? No, that honer goes to the people that dont allow TD's, because afterall that is the whole goal of a deffense, not solo tackles etc....
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Well where I'm from, we don't take too kindly to your kind not paying attention to the game and just looking at stats.
What is it about a player giving up many TD's that you seem to not care about? The job of a deffender is to keep the other side from crossing the goal line, and Taylor is one of the worste at it.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im assuming anybody that as listed bob sanders as a fs has never actually seen the guy play?
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
im assuming anybody that as listed bob sanders as a fs has never actually seen the guy play?
Well, he DOES sit on the bench all the time. ;)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Well, he DOES sit on the bench all the time. ;)
Except when it matters. ;)

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:34 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
um he lines up behind the right CB am i wrong? Bethea and Doss played the strong side which is generally the left side of the D.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How hard a safety hits and how good they are in run support doesn't always tell you where they play. Dawkins hits harder and plays the run better than just about anyone and is a FS.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

I'll give my top 10 overall.

1. Ed Reed, Free Safety, Baltimore Ravens

Reed is the best safety in the game. He's the best coverage safety in the game, hands down. He's amazing at reading the quarterback, and he covers more ground than anyone. Also a big hitter. One thing that doesn't get mentioned with Reed too often is how important he is to the Raven defense. The Ravens are great at using situational players, and we have been able to have a top defense when some of our top players are hurt, notably Ray Lewis. But when Ed Reed was out of the Raven lineup 2 years ago, there was a notable difference. We were no where near as dominating, and it seemed like guys were looking for help that wasn't there. Reed is without a doubt the most important Baltimore Raven, offesne or defense, and that is something that often gets overlooked by non-Raven fans.

2. Brian Dawkins, Free Safety, Philadelphia Eagles

Reed and Dawkins are easily 1 and 2. Dawkins has no visible holes in his game at all. He's fast, can cover, can blitz, and is an extremely reliable tackler. He also plays much bigger than his 205 pound frame. He gives a defensive coordinator a boatload of options. I feel his hitting is a bit overrated by some, but there's no doubt he can lay the wood, and he's showing no signs of slowing down.

3. Bob Sanders, Strong Safety, Indianapolis Colts

There is no doubt in my mind that the most valuable Colt is Bob Sanders, yes, ahead of Peyton Manning. The Colts are a completely different team when he is on the field. The impact that he has is simply amazing, and at 5'8", 200 pounds, some of the things he does on the field are amazing. I feel he's the best tackling safety in the game right now. He has outstanding form, something that you wouldn't expect for a guy of his size, and he gives everything he has on every hit. He doesn't force many turnovers, but he can get the job done in coverage. I don't think people realize how good he actually is.

4. Adrian Wilson, Strong Safety, Arizona Cardinals

Wilson is finally starting to get his due as a top safety, and a top defensive back in the NFL. He's blessed with outstanding natural ability, and he uses all of it on the field. He's not only one of the biggest safeties in the game, but he's also one of the fastest. And he is the best blitzer in the game. I don't know if I've ever heard of a safety getting 8 sacks in a year, something that he has done. He plays very good coverage, especially for his size, and is the heart of that Cardinal team.

5. Sean Taylor, Free Safety, Washington Redskins

Taylor is obviously overhyped by many, but he's still one of the best. There's no doubt that he has as much talent as any defensive player in the NFL, but he hasn't fully lived up to it. He's a ferocious hitter, and he's fearless. He isn't afraid of anyone. Those attributes alone make him one of the best. His coverage obviously needs improvement, as I feel he regressed a bit in that area. He needs to cut down on the big plays he gives up, and sometimes he tries to hard to make the huge hit. But again, he is so physically imposing, you have to put him as one of the best.

6. Troy Polamalu, Strong Safety, Pittsburgh Steelers

In my eyes, Polamalu took a big step back last season. He wasn't as much of a playmaker as he had been in year's past, and at times he was a big liability in coverage. I feel last season made him a bit overrated, but you have to respect his toughness and versatility. When he's on his game, he's arguably up there with Reed and Dawkins, but I wasn't impressed with what I saw last year.

7. Sean Jones, Strong Safety, Cleveland Browns

Sean Jones is the new Adrian Wilson. He may be the most underrated safety in the league. Sean Jones was the best strong safety in the AFC North last year, easily better than Polamalu. He's a tackling machine. He's always around the ball. And he showed that he can create turnovers, as he tallied 5 interceptions. I was tempted to put him ahead of Polamalu, and if Jones has another year like 2006, he will be ahead of Troy.

8. Kerry Rhodes, Strong Safety, New York Jets

Rhodes had a great year in 2006. Like Sean Jones, he's always around the ball, as shown by his impressive tackle numbers. He also showed he can rush the passer with 5 sacks, and chipped in 4 interceptions. He may have established himself as the best player on that Jet defense, ahead of Jon Vilma. He was without a doubt a pro bowl caliber player last season.

9. Chris Hope, Strong Safety, Tennessee Titans

I think the Pittsburgh Steelers made a big mistake when they let Hope go. I feel he was a big reason for the success of Troy Polamalu. Last year I think he got to show that he is almost on par with Polamalu. He's a very good tackler, and had 120 last season. He does a nice job in coverage, and had 5 picks last season. He was a very valuable player for that Titan defense.

10. Madieu Williams, Free Safety, Cincinnatti Bengals

One of the most underappreciated safeties in the game. He is a key cog in that Bengal defense. He doesn't have any big weaknesses, and he plays the run and the pass equally well.

Honorable Mention: Dawan Landry, Strong Safety, Baltimore Ravens

Last edited by dcarey20 : 06-02-2007 at 03:44 PM.
dcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

pretty good list except i would put Wilson ahead of Sanders easily imo. he makes plays..he plays run, hits hard and hes stayed healthy. hes a good blitzer aswell

and the only other issue i have is Madieu Williams on the list. Roy Williams isnt as bad in coverage as people make him out to be and hes a force against run..he deserves top 10 at least
Old 06-02-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
pretty good list except i would put Wilson ahead of Sanders easily imo. he makes plays..he plays run, hits hard and hes stayed healthy. hes a good blitzer aswell

and the only other issue i have is Madieu Williams on the list. Roy Williams isnt as bad in coverage as people make him out to be and hes a force against run..he deserves top 10 at least
no on roy. i personally think he is every bit as bad as people make him out to be.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say ST is overrated around here, almost every poster calls him crap, and not a top 20 safety in the league and that he should move to LB or DE.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
All the exsperts say the same, just because you dont agree, doesnt mean it is "ignorant". The dude is absolutly HORRID in coverage, dont try to defend that part of his game.
When you play on a defense that has the least sacks in NFL history then your secondary is going to get smoked... Take that mixed with having to cover for Adam Archuletta and having Mike Rumph and Kenney Wright as the CB's on your side, you are going to get burned.

Once Shawn Springs came back and they signed Troy Vincent Taylors play picked up immensely. You put any safety, even Ed Reed in that situation and they would have a down year. Put Taylor in Reeds position on that D and he would probably be just as good or maybe better than Reed. Looking at stats and making an assessment is ok but they don't always tell the entire truth about a story.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
no on roy. i personally think he is every bit as bad as people make him out to be.
Putting a guy like Madieu Williams, Sean Jones and even Dwan Landry ahead of him is still questionable.

The only thing in which Madieu is better than Roy is coverage. Roy is way better in all other aspects of the game. Sean Jones started ONE season. Why can't he be a one year wonder? Roy Williams in his rookie season was amazing, and not a bad cover guy too. The same for Dawan Landry, who was a rookie and played in a defense filled with talent. When Roy played alongside Woodson he was way better in coverage because he wasn't asked to cover so much field.
Roy Williams started the season very good this past year and finish it worse when, because of poor poor play by the FS he was forced to play cover 2 and far from the line.
Even if Roy isn't a great cover guy, he's a 6 years veteran, an all-pro player, who has been a playmaker for all of his career and came with some big plays to help his team in critical situation.
When Sean Jones or Dawan Landry or Madieu Williams will show their game-changing abilities season after season they could be on the same level of Roy Williams. Right now, no.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
FS:
Ed Reed
Brian Dawkins
Bob Sanders
Sean Taylor
Kherry Rhodes

SS
Troy Polamalu
Adrian Wilson(very very close)
Chris Hope
Dawan Landry
Sean Jones
I'm surprised you have Landry so high. I always thought Kherry Rhodes was a SS and probably would have put him there instead. I have a hunch Mike Brown of the Bears will return to greatness if he gets back to FS where he won't be hurt as much. Rhodes is a S on nfl.com. Strange, he plays a lot like Adrian Wilson. Nick Collins almost got my vote for FS, but Williams edged him out. I was surprised at the lack of great FS'. Seems like SS has much more depth. Both the Bullocks brothers should be good soon. Michael Huff and Donte Whitner will soon be prominent safeties. Landry is surrounded by a lot of talent, that's why I put the other guys over him. (Chris Hope and Sean Jones aren't exactly on star studded Ds)

FS
Ed Reed
Brian Dawkins
Sean Taylor
Bob Sanders
Madieu Williams

SS
Adrian Wilson
Troy Polamalu
Kherry Rhodes
Chris Hope
Sean Jones
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

why is Madieu all of a sudden part of a top 5-10 list? he was part of the 2nd worst pass defense and they even considered moving him to CB this year and dont thats because James-O'Neal sucked because safety was a huge need for them last 2 seasons.

i watched my boy Maroney stiff arm him and get past him quiet a few times week 4
Old 06-02-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ed Reed
Adrian Wilson
Sean Taylor
Brian Dawkins
Troy Polamalu
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
why is Madieu all of a sudden part of a top 5-10 list? he was part of the 2nd worst pass defense and they even considered moving him to CB this year and dont thats because James-O'Neal sucked because safety was a huge need for them last 2 seasons.

i watched my boy Maroney stiff arm him and get past him quiet a few times week 4
Exactly. They seem to like him but don't like Roy...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I wouldn't say ST is overrated around here, almost every poster calls him crap, and not a top 20 safety in the league and that he should move to LB or DE.
What board have you been reading? I've never seen anyone suggest anything of that nature. In fact, most people usually have him in their Top 5 safeties.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
What board have you been reading? I've never seen anyone suggest anything of that nature. In fact, most people usually have him in their Top 5 safeties.
I rarely see any mention of ST without trash about him sucking afterwards. There was a ST+Landry thread before the draft and some of the stuff in there made my head hurt.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
portis_clinton
Rookie

portis_clinton hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everyone bashes the Redskins front 7, except when talking about Sean Taylor.
portis_clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have the memory of Sean Jones leveling Robert Gallery. That took balls and guts. I've never seen someone be as physical as that on some 6'7'' Tarzan linemen.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis_clinton View Post
Everyone bashes the Redskins front 7, except when talking about Sean Taylor.
Yeah, Taylor had very little help on D last year, so you can't really blaming for looking bad at times. You can't expect one guy to do the job 11 guys are supposed to.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I still have the memory of Sean Jones leveling Robert Gallery. That took balls and guts. I've never seen someone be as physical as that on some 6'7'' Tarzan linemen.
you call Gallery a tarzan? ahahahaha. Hes soft. He sucks