Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default LenDale White not at camp?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White did not make it back in time for Tuesday's organized team workouts, leaving coach Jeff Fisher unclear about White's where abouts.

"Everybody else managed to make it back," Fisher said. "He didn't, so I don't know, I guess he had things that are more important to him than what we're doing. I would assume he would be back at some point today."
Old 05-29-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Gone are all the posts about how LenDale White is such a better RB than Bush.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And thus a new reason for people to call LenDale lazy, fat, and undisciplined...

He says he had flight problems. We'll see if thats true. As a Titans fan, my patience is starting to wear thin and I'm about to buy my ticket for the Chris Henry bandwagon.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet Titans wish they could have something in between Lendale who is a great runner and someone who can barrel over people and proved himself in college and Chris Henry who is a workout warrior.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or maybe LenDale is trying out at RG
Old 05-29-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Or maybe LenDale is trying out at RG
nah, he's probably on his way to camp right now, he just hasnt made it yet

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's probably still at the Sizzler. I wonder if anyone checked there.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats what happens when u stay at all you can eat buffet too long.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still like LenDale he just needs a real chance to start, he might have legit missed a flight.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LenDale - soooo much talent but sooooo lazy.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I still like LenDale he just needs a real chance to start, he might have legit missed a flight.
Why not take the "safe route" and show up a day or 2 in advance...seeing it is your job and you are battling for the #1 RB spot....im sure people who take it seriously dont just show up day of and roll into camp...or why not live in Tennessee if you cant manage your time wisely enough???
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Phrost

CHeck the local Mickey D's.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans fans have already started referring to him as LenWhale
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's out west enjoying In 'N Out.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
haha, your probably right, he misses those burgers from his college days

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
And thus a new reason for people to call LenDale lazy, fat, and undisciplined...

He says he had flight problems. We'll see if thats true. As a Titans fan, my patience is starting to wear thin and I'm about to buy my ticket for the Chris Henry bandwagon.
wow your running back situation is bad.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Better hope Chris Henry is a fast learner.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
CHeck the local Mickey D's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
He's probably still at the Sizzler. I wonder if anyone checked there.
Insert generic fat joke here.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Players should devote their offseason time to their teams, when offseason installments begin they should be there the whole time, chances are they'll be better if they devote more time at the team facility. They're employees of a team when they get to the NFL, you don't see newspaper writers going back home every weekend if they're writing in a different city than their own.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

'Titans running back LenDale White created a stir on Tuesday without even being there, but coach Jeff Fisher later said his no-show was the result of a misunderstanding. White hasn't practiced during minicamps due to hamstring injury but has been on hand for rehab. Although many players left town for the Memorial Day weekend, all but White showed up for Tuesday's organized workout. Later Fisher found out that White had stayed in Denver to be with his grandmother, Sharon White, who was recently released from intensive care after suffering problems ranging from kidney failure to heart failure.'

So reports the Tennessean
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchod View Post
'Titans running back LenDale White created a stir on Tuesday without even being there, but coach Jeff Fisher later said his no-show was the result of a misunderstanding. White hasn't practiced during minicamps due to hamstring injury but has been on hand for rehab. Although many players left town for the Memorial Day weekend, all but White showed up for Tuesday's organized workout. Later Fisher found out that White had stayed in Denver to be with his grandmother, Sharon White, who was recently released from intensive care after suffering problems ranging from kidney failure to heart failure.'

So reports the Tennessean
If true that is a good reason but if they find out he was just at the club kicking it then he is really walking a thin line.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Not a good way to make an impression with the coaching staff. The guy has never started a game in his career.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
wow your running back situation is bad.
Its not bad. Just unproven.

Its funny. Last year when we took LenDale in the 2nd, it was considered a steal. So far, he ain't looking so hot. This year when we took Chris Henry in the 2nd, it was considered a reach. And so far, he's proven to have a great work ethic.

Go figure...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Its not bad. Just unproven.

Its funny. Last year when we took LenDale in the 2nd, it was considered a steal. So far, he ain't looking so hot. This year when we took Chris Henry in the 2nd, it was considered a reach. And so far, he's proven to have a great work ethic.

Go figure...
he's a workout warrior. he better have a great work ethic.

You gotta hope he can translate it on the field. Work on his vision, and his noggen. Bill Parcells used to always say, you can have all the lemons, you still gotta make the lemonade. Henry got the lemons. We'll see how much lemonade he makes this year.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Not a good way to make an impression with the coaching staff. The guy has never started a game in his career.
yeh taking care of your grandma who nearly died is making a bad impression...
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote