Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default worst team in football ?

Have been thinking bout this all day. Some teams that are consistant losers, promise improvement but delivery only misery, should be better than they are. well which team has been the worst over the last 5-10 yrs and why ?

My vote goes to the Texans, they consistantly promise winning seasons, had a number of high draft picks, have players that should be or are coming to their prime, have questionable draft day picks and after 4-5 yrs still dont appear settled on their game style

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: worst team in football ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Have been thinking bout this all day. Some teams that are consistant losers, promise improvement but delivery only misery, should be better than they are. well which team has been the worst over the last 5-10 yrs and why ?

My vote goes to the Texans, they consistantly promise winning seasons, had a number of high draft picks, have players that should be or are coming to their prime, have questionable draft day picks and after 4-5 yrs still dont appear settled on their game style
You have to figure in the fact that they had a totally inept coach and GM.

Now with Kubiak they're showing signs of life.

I'd say Arizona.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is eeeeeeeeasily the Detroit Lions.

Have you seen their record untill Millen? It's an absolute train wreck.

How the hell are they not even an option? Are you kidding me?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51

They should've kept Charlie Batch.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that at a neutral site, the Raiders would be an underdog to any team in the league right now.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Moltar

Detroit... Always has been. Barry Sanders is all that they have ever had and will ever have until they fire everyone who works there, take a year off and redeclare in the league.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think it best for all that they just disbanded

Old 11-20-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink

I'm gonna say Oakland.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Moltar

I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moltar
I also don't understand how you can put the Raiders in there when the question is in the last 5-10 years, all they did was take the oldest team in the league to the Super Bowl 4 years ago... Can you remember back in the olden days between the start of the New England "dynasty"
1 good year in 10 - that impresses me...............NOT

Old 11-20-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders without a doubt. The other teams you mentioned at least have some young players at the skill postition to build from. Oakland has....Robert Gallery. But there defense is underrated though, I give them that.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Raiders without a doubt. The other teams you mentioned at least have some young players at the skill postition to build from. Oakland has....Robert Gallery. But there defense is underrated though, I give them that.
Kevin Boothe
Old 11-20-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink

Never saw this was 5-10 years, I would go Lions then.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:48 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Never saw this was 5-10 years, I would go Lions then.
Oops, me either. Yeah, there is no need for a thread. We all know it's Detroit.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QFT
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Moltar

Quote:
Quote:
Better than all of the other teams up there other than the Bills who have had the most playoff appearances of the teams there.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Better than all of the other teams up there other than the Bills who have had the most playoff appearances of the teams there.
I actually voted Texans but you'll have to admit that the Raiders are an embarressment at present.

Old 11-20-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

We have a winner.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Detroit had an offense and Shaun Rogers. They're getting Shaun Rogers back from suspension, but the offense is still missing at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Raiders still have the most underrated defense in the league and a good punter. Despite the fact that the Raiders have the worst coaching staff & front office in all of football.

Edge: Detroit Lions as the worst team in football.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Moltar

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I actually voted Texans but you'll have to admit that the Raiders are an embarressment at present.
Yeah, right now. They have one of the best histories in sports history though, sprinkled with victory, turn around, upset and controversy and tragedy. Al Davis was the man before he turned what, 90?
Old 11-20-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are the Bills even up there. Sure we had a bad, bad loss to the Lions, but no way we are bottom 5.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe Detroit isn't even a choice. My only guess is that they are so bad you simply forgot about them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Detroit if we're talking about the past five years. They've been an absolute mess.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is Arizona, with Detroit a close second. The reason for this is Detroit has had one bright spot in their history, Barry Sanders.

Arizona hasnt even had someone like that. They have had pretty much nothing but misery. This year was supposed to be an up year for them and look how it turned out.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Lions, I actually picked them to win the God damn division this year
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote