Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-30-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who will be the most exciting team this year?

Who do you guys think will be the most exciting team to watch this year. I am gonna have to put my vote on Texas.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Young View Post
Who do you guys think will be the most exciting team to watch this year. I am gonna have to put my vote on Texas.
Because you're a Texas fan???? Most exciting team will be, among others, the Arkansas (just because you never know what McFadden will do) West Virginia, USC...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not just because I am a texas fan, but I think with jamaal charles in the back field and colt mccoy throwing to limas sweed, I think they will be fun to watch. West V. is always fun to watch, pat white, steve, and renaud. They are fun to watch for sure! :)
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WVU's offense
USC's defense

Honorable mentions would be Florida and Clemson (CJ Spiller)

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

USC and Oregon's
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

USC. They are so stacked its unbelievable. Im even excited to watch the 2nd string play! West Virginia has got to be the second pick for me.
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

West Virginia.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
USC and Oregon's
A) Why Oregon?
B) How the **** did you go from neg to pos rep in one night?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
A) Why Oregon?
B) How the **** did you go from neg to pos rep in one night?
I have a feeling the KMH thread.

West Virginia for sure. Clemson with Davis and Spiller will be fun to watch. Louisville still has a lot of weapons, Anthony Allen looked sick as a freshmen, him and Striping are gonna be a nice combo in the backfield, add Brohm, Douglas and Urrutia, should be fun to watch. TAMU is gonna be exciting if you like to see a great ground game. Man I can't wait for college football next season.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WVU's offense is always fun to watch.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WVU and Clemson will be exciting.

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC has way too many offensive and defensive weapons. They should easily be the most exciting.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

I think Oregons Offense will be exicting will Dixon,Stewert,Williams and Colvin
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

I will have to agree with most people and say WVU, they were exciting as freshman and now older and more improved they are a force, with key additions(Devine).

Clemson, Spiller and Davis will be fun for sure.

and Arkansas for me, only for McFadden of course, change the channel when they are on defnese.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

growing up in big ten country, i'm not a big fan of gimmicky college offenses. i appreciate hard nosed, physical football, especially on supremely talented teams. i'm also a big defense over offense guy (basically i enjoy watching championship calibur teams). i can't stand watching overrated offensive teams like WVA or Hawaii score points on horrible competition and then play horrible defense themselves.

To answer the question, the teams i am most excited to watch this year are USC, LSU, Ohio State, and my Wolverines.

Last edited by Michigan : 05-30-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WVU for sure
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
WarOnTheShore
Rookie

WarOnTheShore smells like sex panther.

USC, West Virginia, Texas, Arkansas and even Hawaii or Oregon are all easy. I'll say New Mexico State. They throw the heck out of the ball.
WarOnTheShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore View Post
USC, West Virginia, Texas, Arkansas and even Hawaii or Oregon are all easy. I'll say New Mexico State. They throw the heck out of the ball.
Holbrook is a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Yeah, New Mexico State gets forgotten, but they air it out with ridiculous success.

I'll go with West Virginia like everyone else. That spread was a killer before a guy like Noel Devine signed on to play. A backfield of Slaton and Devine with Pat White at QB..they may run the ball for 350 yards a game.

Other than them, I'll say USC. They've got too much talent on offense and defense to not play well.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im most excited for penn state because if morelli decides he wants to learn how to be a good QB, he has PLENTY of weapons to go to and the defense will be as dominant as ever.

but a non-homer answer would lead me to say WV, louisville, and rutgers. im really excited to see them battle it out for the top spot in the big east again and all of them have most of their starters returning so they should be fun to watch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

University of North Texas... okay, seriously though, USC.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
I think Oregons Offense will be exicting will Dixon,Stewert,Williams and Colvin
To see what Chip Kelly brings to the table should be interesting as well. And don't forget about Jeremiah Johnson. He's a flashier runner than Stewart, and if we're talking exciting, he needs mentioning.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
hot route

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
i can't stand watching overrated offensive teams like WVA or Hawaii score points on horrible competition and then play horrible defense themselves.
i respect your appreciation for hard nosed football, but disagree with the horrible competition thing. WVA plays some good teams, and hawaii was able to churn out some good offense against purdue and arizona state. its also hard for them to schedule quality teams in the first place, as apparently hawaii and michigan's ADs agreed to play at the big house this year, but lloyd carr wanted nothing to do with brennan and co. and told the mich AD to nix the game.

going back to the topic at hand, id say WVA, hawaii, and SC.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gonna pick a sleep(er) exciting team:
Colorado
With hugh Charles 5.9 190lbs 4.33 running, and
Bernard Jackson passing, running, and catching the ball
Riar Geer, who might be the next good TE out of Colorado (daniel graham, klopefstien)
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arkansas's offense with McFadden, Jones, and Monk should be pretty fun to watch

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote