Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Titans and Packers: Key personnel lost, plus lousy drafting.
Atlanta: The Joey Harrington era would have the Falcons going to the dogs.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
I love it when people say LJ will break down.

How wrong you are.
there was this story on NFL.com a while back (before the draft) that showed that 400+ carries usually results in the back breaking down. I just can't find it right now, help anyone?

Anyways I think the titans are in trouble this year... Giants are in bad shape with their losses at RB and LT... And I'm not sure the Seahawks are in much better shape either, but that's just me speculating.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
there was this story on NFL.com a while back (before the draft) that showed that 400+ carries usually results in the back breaking down. I just can't find it right now, help anyone?

Anyways I think the titans are in trouble this year... Giants are in bad shape with their losses at RB and LT... And I'm not sure the Seahawks are in much better shape either, but that's just me speculating.
I'll admit i'm a bit worried about our left side, but there have been rumors of us trading for Schaffer from Cleveland. Not much of an upgrade, but at least we'll get to keep Deihl at LG, a position he plays very well, and have a true LT. If we don't make that move, i'll be a bit worried. Guy Whimper has been splitting time with Deihl on the first team at LT. He is very young, very athletic but still a bit raw. Probably not much of a downgrade over Petitgout.

As for RB, i'm not really worried one bit. Brandon Jacobs at 6'4" 260 pounds with 4.4 speed will be a nightmare for defenses as a starter. Rueben Droughns, his backup, will help him with his blocking and running style. Our #3 RB will be Ahmad Bradshaw, who is being called the steal of the draft. He absolutely amazed everyone with his speed, and cutback ability so far. I know it's early, but we have plenty to be optimistic about at the RB position.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u cant say the bills, we got a HB that will actually try, can catch, and hit the whole,
we signed Derrick Dockery, and Langston walker.
we got rid of Fletcher-baker b/c he doesnt fit our D, he doesnt attack the los got rid of spikes, who also is too slow and injury prone now..
and Clements....way overpaid...the only person id want back, but not for 80million.
We have Ashton youboty, a first round projection last year to replace clements
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4.4 speed? seriously? maybe 4.55 on a good day. he's a load at the goal line that's for sure, but add on 250-300 carries in a season and then get back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
4.4 speed? seriously? maybe 4.55 on a good day. he's a load at the goal line that's for sure, but add on 250-300 carries in a season and then get back to me.
He ran a 4.5 at a pre-draft workout, you're right (could have sworn I heard 4.4 before). He's fast for a guy his size nonetheless. I'm not really worried about 250-300 carries for a 260 pound guy. He'll get spelled by Bradshaw and Droughns, two decent backups. I'm not worried one bit.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

None of the Giants RBs are close to the receiver that Tiki was though. Eli looked shaky enough with that safety valve in place last season, he's going to need to take a huge step forward to keep the Giants from moving backward.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my list:

Miami - No QB, No Saban = 1st pick in the draft.

Green Bay - Without a 1000yd rusher to take the pressure off Favre, it is going to be a long season.

Kansas City - Defense will be improved but offensive line is weaker, QB is a huge question mark and WR's are nothing special.

Oakland - Rookie QB's rarely are good their 1st season, Kiffin is a huge question mark = a write-off season.

Detroit - Kitna will lead a very strong offense but ah those interceptions and turnovers, the defense will be the worst in the NFL.

Pittsburgh Steelers - are switching to a 4-3 defense but really lack the personal to make it work next season.

Baltimore Ravens - McNair hasn't been healthy 2 seasons in a row for a long time, age and injuries could really send this team into a tailspin.

San Diego Chargers - Team paniced and fired Shotty and hired (UGH) Norv Turner to replace him, SAD end to a team that looked capable of winning the Super Bowl.

Dallas - New HC will have to deal with aging offense, TO and a huge question mark at QB. Can Romo continue to be solid or is he a one year wonder???

New York Giants - Should have fired HC whose style of play doesn't suit Eli. He lost the team and with the personnel loses, another rebuilding year.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

It's not like there have been 20 different runningbacks who have broken down after 400+ carries. There are only a few who even have that many carries.

Who cares what the other runningbacks did. That doesn't mean Larry Johnson is going to breakdown.

What about a runningback who has about 350 or 360 carries in a season and then that team makes the playoffs. If they were to play 3 or 4 playoff games you could add another 80 or 90 carries to that runningback. That would be well over 400 carries. Nobody is saying those guys are going to breakdown.

400 is just a number and that's it. There is no reason to think LJ is going to breakdown.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It's not like there have been 20 different runningbacks who have broken down after 400+ carries. There are only a few who even have that many carries.

Who cares what the other runningbacks did. That doesn't mean Larry Johnson is going to breakdown.

What about a runningback who has about 350 or 360 carries in a season and then that team makes the playoffs. If they were to play 3 or 4 playoff games you could add another 80 or 90 carries to that runningback. That would be well over 400 carries. Nobody is saying those guys are going to breakdown.

400 is just a number and that's it. There is no reason to think LJ is going to breakdown.

I'm not personally saying he will, this year, but combined with his bruising running style and large amount of carries, its very wishful thinking to assume he'll be the same guy in two or three years, which would have him breaking down earlier then most backs.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A healthy Michael Bennet and drafting Kolby Smith from Louisville could take about 100 carries from LJ keeping him fresher. On KC's website, they also mentioned the leaps and bound he has made receving out of the backfield, running wideout hands drills etc. I think he is under rated out of the backfield, he had 41 receptions for over 400 yards.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

The Titans thanks to that moron Reinfeildt not knowing a thing about drafting players.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Thank you.

As for the Eagles, I should note that they are currently my NFC pick in the Superbowl so I don't think they are falling that hard. However, I think that it is only fair (and logical) to judge a team this year compared to where they were at this point in the offseason last year, so as to not take injuries into account (part of the reason why RickyBobby's argument about injuries doesn't fly with me). Every single team in the league experiences injuries, and it doesn't make sense to compare a team that has experienced injuries to one that has yet to even have contact yet.

So, with that being said, there are a couple of reasons why I think the Eagles are a little down from where they were last year. I don't think the QB situation is nearly as settled as it was last year. A.J Feeley may have won in Philly previously but he's not a very good #2 no matter what the system. Donovan is becomming a slight distraction, and while I don't take injuries into account, the wear on his body is hard to ignore.

I think the idea that Kevin Curtis will adequately replace Donte Stallworth is incorrect in my eyes. Stallworth is infinately more talented and fits the style of McNabb better than Curtis does.

I think Takeo Spikes is done.

And in general I was completely underwhelmed with their offseason in adequately adding talent. You've got to keep in mind that every team "improves" in the offseason on paper. There are very few teams that lose more talent than they gain as it sits. So you have to take a composite picture of both what they've lost vis-a-vis what they've gained but what they've gained in general. In both cases I'm just not that impressed. I fully expect the Eagles to compete next year, but top to bottom I don't have as good of a feeling about them as I did last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My Bills certainly look worse on paper, but the offense is immediately better without the offensive linemen we picked up because Marshawn Lynch isn't a shitstain. Then you throw in Dockery who if he keeps from flinching before the snap will be very good and well... he was **** last year for the Raiders, but hopefully Langston Walker proves worthy of at least his 81 Madden rating...

I'd say the Chiefs looks much worse. LJ just rushed the ball more times than anyone before. Will Shields is gone. The quarterback situation is ******. Tony is a year older. They lost Jared Allen for 4 weeks. Ty Law and Pat Surtain are both a year older. They definitely won't make the playoffs this year.

I think the Titans looks worse with their running back, receiver and corner situations. They are going to have a tough year and Vice Young better pull out some key victories by himself again.

The Bucs defense is older, they added some rookies, but that won't help right away. Their offense won't win them games, so you could assume they are worse too.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Here's my list:

Miami - No QB, No Saban = 1st pick in the draft.
Our QB situation this year is better than last year (especially if we get Green) and Saban wasn't that amazing of a coach. We brought Capers back he is a better defensive coach than Saban and we brought in Cameron so we actually have a real offensive coordinator now. I agree Miami will be bad, but we didn't regress from QB position and losing Saban isn't a negative.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

But when all but one (Dickerson) pretty much bombed the year after the 400 carry season it certainly doesn't look promising, especially with the OL in the way it is.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
. A.J Feeley may have won in Philly previously but he's not a very good #2 no matter what the system..
Except he has "previouisly won in philly".

In what way shape or form can you say that AJ is not a very good backup in philly. Let me know what backups are good and which ones are not good.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
None of the Giants RBs are close to the receiver that Tiki was though. Eli looked shaky enough with that safety valve in place last season, he's going to need to take a huge step forward to keep the Giants from moving backward.

Tiki didnt make that many catches last year and certainly wasnt Eli's safety valve....

He didnt even have a TD catch last year and his longest reception was for 25 yards. and he only had 2 catches all year for over 20 yards.

the more consistent power running game should help Eli imo.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tiki caught 58 passes last year...

Anyway, Obviously Tiki isnt going to have a high average... he was Eli's safety valve... w/e Eli was in trouble, he would dump it off to Tiki.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Tiki caught 58 passes last year...

Anyway, Obviously Tiki isnt going to have a high average... he was Eli's safety valve... w/e Eli was in trouble, he would dump it off to Tiki.
look up some other running backs.

Gore, Tomlinson, Westbrook, Jones-Drew, Johnson, etc, etc had better years receiving last year.

Tiki is a very good reciever, but he just wasnt utilized that much last year and it didnt lead to many big plays or anything like that.

Its not gonna be a big problem at all imo. And I actually watched all the games....
Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore Ravens every move we made for the most part was a downgrade.

McGahee is a downgrade from Jamal, Jarrett Johnson is the biggest of downgrades from AD, And our only upgrade is a rookie who hasnt proven anything yet.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were coaching the Giants, I would be using Shockey as the safety valve for Eli. He is next biggest mismatch on the field after Burress, but I think he has more of an impact because Shockey is too quick for LB's and too big for DB's.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Baltimore Ravens every move we made for the most part was a downgrade.

McGahee is a downgrade from Jamal, Jarrett Johnson is the biggest of downgrades from AD, And our only upgrade is a rookie who hasnt proven anything yet.
I wouldn't classify McGahee as a downgrade from Jamal Lewis. Willis is younger, faster, has more potential, and is a better receiver out of the backfield than Lewis. While he's not going to run over LB's 30 times a game, he is a more explosive playmaker.

I cannot argue with you that losing Thomas is going to be tough for your defense, but the overall unit remains strong. If they can get Jarrett Johnson working well within the system and limiting his mistakes, you might not miss Adelius that much.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-31-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If I were coaching the Giants, I would be using Shockey as the safety valve for Eli. He is next biggest mismatch on the field after Burress, but I think he has more of an impact because Shockey is too quick for LB's and too big for DB's.

yep. didnt happen though

Toomer was Eli's Safety valve, evidenced by the before and after numbers for Eli.

Before Toomer's injury, Eli had close to a 90 QB rating. after that it went way down.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Well, when players get injured, it is up to the coaches and the players to adjust. I put blame on the offensive coaching staff for not making the changes and on Eli for not working with his other weapons to make things happen better.